Baked Arctic Char
Ease of Cooking: Easy
Yields: Serves 4
- 4 arctic chars
- 1 lemon
- 8 boiled almond potatoes (or other small potatoes)
- 8 anchovy filets
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 4 heaping tablespoons chopped dill
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- tin foil
- salt and pepper
- Start by filleting the fish, then squeeze some lemon juice over the fish and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Let the fish rest while you make the rest of the dish.
- Slice the potatoes and chop the anchovies.
- Lay out four double sheets of tin foil.
- Divide the potatoes, onions, dill and egg evenly on the four sheets.
- Roll the fish filets into small rolls and place on top.
- Place one lump of butter on each pack and squeeze some more lemon juice over it.
- Wrap the tin foil around the individual servings and place over open fire for about 25 minutes -- or until the fish is firm and completely white.
- You can also bake the fish in your oven at 400 F (200C) for 15 minutes.
- Eat it right out of the packet.