- 6 cups diced red bell pepper
- _ cup diced red chili pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 pouch liquid pectin
- Cook peppers, water, white vinegar, lemons and rosemary for 20 minutes, until peppers are tender.
- Strain peppers, reserving liquid.
- Return liquid and half the peppers back to pot (removing lemon and rosemary) and add sugar and salt.
- Bring up to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in pectin, remove from heat and jar following proper canning procedures.