Garlic Sauteed Prawns
- 500 g Prawns (Shelled and De-veined)
- 50 g Garlic (Sliced)
- 50 ml Canola Oil
- 50 g Butter (Unsalted)
- 1 g Chili Flakes
- 20 ml Calamansi Juice
- 2 g Calamansi Zest
- To taste Salt and pepper
- Half Coconut Shell
- Toasted garlic
- Prawn Oil
- Add Oil to pan with garlic and slowly heat until the garlic starts to brown.
- Once the garlic is golden brown remove from oil and set aside.
- Add chili flakes and prawns sauté for 4 minutes then add Calamansi juice and cook out till the juice has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and add zest and butter. Swirl the pan till the butter melts and sauce becomes creamy.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper then place into coconut shell. Top with toasted garlic and drizzle with prawn oil.
Tags: poultry , vegetables , seafood