Halibut Fillet Wrapped In Asian Spiced Salmon Farce
- 120gms x 4pcs halibut fillet (skinless)
- 500gms fresh salmon (skinless, cut into cubes)
- 6nos garlic cloves (sliced)
- 4nos shallots (sliced)
- 3 stalks lemongrass (sliced)
- 5nos kaffir lime leaves (chopped finely)
- 100gms ginger (diced)
- 1nos whole egg
- 100gms coconut milk
- Saute the garlic and shallots in butter until lightly brown.
- Add in the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and ginger. Continue cooking until for 5 minutes.
- Blend all the sauteed aromatics with the diced salmon, coconut milk and egg until smooth. Season to taste.
- Season the halibut fillets with salt and pepper. Spread the spiced salmon farce over the top of the fillet.
- Bake for 6 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius.
Tags: seafood , dairy , vegetables