- 12 turnips
- Elderberry flower
- Rapeweed oil2-3 handfuls of ground elder
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Elderberry flowers if available
- 2 tbs apple mustard (alternatively 1 tbs course mustard and 1 tsp Acacia honey)
- Peel and dice the turnips into large cubes. Heat a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the turnips and let them boil for 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Remove the turnips, and season them, while they are still warm, with the vinegar, rapeweed oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Rinse the parsley and ground elder, dry both lightly in a dish towel, slice coursely and add the turnips.
- Mix well and sprinkle with elderberry flowers.
- Serve the turnips with the leg of lamb