Korean Paper Wrapped Chicken
Get this chicken recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Cooking For Love.
- 15 minutes
- 8 hours 12 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 5 tablespoons Gochujang
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (grated)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 skinless chicken thighs (on bone)
- 12 pieces baking parchment paper (cut into 20x20cm squares)
- 1 litre vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine Gochujang, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and salt.
- Marinade the chicken in the mixture overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Pour off any excess liquid from the marinade, and seal individual pieces in parchment paper parcels.
- Preheat oil in a large pan or wok to 160 degrees elsius and fry the parcels for 15 mins.
Share it with your friends.