Try this quick and easy dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Cooking For Love.
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup water
- 600 grams strawberries
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 400 grams mascarpone cheese
- 40 ladyfinger biscuits
- Whisk strawberry jam with water and set aside.
- Mix halved strawberries with lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of caster sugar. Leave to marinate.
- Whisk cream, vanilla, and remaining caster sugar to soft peaks.
- Whisk mascarpone until light, and stir in â of the cream mixture, then fold in the remainder.
- Dip ladyfingers in runny strawberry jam mixture, and then arrange biscuits, strawberries and mascarpone mixture in layers. Repeat until you reach the top of the container.
- Cover with clingfilm, and then chill in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Share it with your friends.