Chinese Style Scrambled Eggs with Tomato
Serves 2 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium tomato, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onion
- 1 tsp ginger, sliced
- 2 stalks coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp chili sauce (Substitute with Sriracha sauce)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Substitute tomatoes with yellow onions
Stir-fry spring onion and ginger
In a hot pan, add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, spring onion and sliced ginger. Fry for 15 seconds.
Stir-fry tomatoes and egg
Add tomato and stir fry for 1 min or until slightly soft.
Add 4 beaten eggs and 2 tsp of salt. Stir fry until eggs are cooked.
Garnish and serve
Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves. Serve hot with chili sauce on the side.
- This dish is best eaten as a side dish with steamed white rice