Almond Tofu with Rose Syrup
- In a pot of boiling water, add in agar-agar strips.
- Next, add in sugar and stir until all the ingredients have dissolved.
- Leave the pot boiling on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in almond extract and evaporated milk. Stir well to incorporate then turn the heat off.
- Transfer mixture to a mould or container.
- Set it aside to cool down and put it in refrigerator for around 2 hours to set.
- Cut the Almond Tofu to desired bite-sized pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat water until boiling and add in sugar.
- Add in rose buds and continue to simmer for 2 minu