A popular Korean method of marination, this juicy marinade is a hit, stir-fried or even barbequed!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Marinate beef
- In a bowl, add minced ginger and garlic, sliced onion, 100 ml soy sauce, 40 g brown sugar, 60 ml sesame oil, grated pear, 2 Tbsp black pepper, and 1 Tbsp honey. Mix well.
- Add sliced beef and mix well to coat evenly.
- Cover and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds before cooking.
Step 2 - Stir-fry beef
- In a pan on medium heat, add beef bulgogi.
- Fry for 2 - 3 minutes, and serve hot.
Garnish and serve!
Garnish with spring onions!