This Filipino-style method of cooking beef will tantalise your tastebuds. Here’s how to do it at home!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Marinate beef
- In a bowl, add 4 Tbsp vinegar, 3 Tbsp soy sauce, garlic, 1 tsp black pepper, and 2 Tbsp brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add sliced beef and mix well to coat evenly.
- Cover and set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Step 2 - Stir-fry beef tapa
- In a pan on medium heat, add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- When hot, add beef tapas and stir-fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
Let's plate and serve!