Beef Teriyaki Burritos
Delicious Burrito wrap with a twist of Asian flavour. Perfect for picnics.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil. Warm in oven for 10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, add teriyaki sauce, pinch of salt and sugar to the sliced beef. Set aside for 5 mins.
- In large pan, over medium heat, add cooking oil, diced onion, minced garlic. Leave to cook till translucent.
- Add beef slices, black pepper, garlic powder and leave to cook slightly.
- Add capsicum slices, mix well.
- Add cornstarch. Stir well, till it thickens. Turn heat off.
- Sprinkle with sliced spring onions.
- Place one piece of warm tortilla on a clean plate.
- Add shredded romaine lettuce, shredded cheese, cooked teriyaki beef, shredded cheese and fold it tightly. Serve immediately.