Cantonese Lo Mein
Cantonese-style noodles gelled together with a gorgeous sunny side up, what more could you possibly want from an exciting bowl of noodles?
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Blanch the noodles
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook noodles in boiling water for 30-40 seconds.
- Divide noodles in serving bowls with 1 tbsp of water used to boil the noodles to prevent them from sticking together.
Step 2 - Mix the sauce
- In a bowl, combine sambal, soy sauce and chinese black vinegar. Set aside.
- Spoon sauce over noodles, reserve a little for garnish.
Step 3 - Fry the eggs
- Fry each egg, sunny side up.
- Place a fried egg on top of noodles.
Garnish and Serve!
Sprinkle cilantro and scallions over egg, and top with remaining sauce. Pierce the egg yolk, and enjoy at once!