Cocktail Beef Bites
Beef Meatballs with Curry Mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, add minced meat, garlic, onions, green chilli, black pepper, salt, egg, ground cumin, ginger, breadcrumbs and coriander and mint leaves,. Mix well.
- Rub a little oil on your palms, take a small potion of the minced meat and gently roll to form a ball.
- Place meatballs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees celcius. Place meatballs in the oven to cook for about 25 mins. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with baked beef meatballs.