This refreshing icy cocktail of avocado, jackfruit and coconut is the perfect Indonesian dessert to have on a hot day
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Make sweet coconut water
- In a bowl, mix coconut water with condensed milk. Set aside.
Step 2 - Make pandan syrup
- In a pot, boil coconut water with sugar and knotted pandan leaves until thickened or desired syrup consistency.
- Once done, remove and discard the pandan leaves. Set aside.
Step 3 - Dice avocado
- Cut avocado lengthways around the seed, stab the pit with the heel of your knife and rotate knife to remove pit.
- With a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh out and dice. Set aside. Serve avocados immediately to prevent oxidation or browning
Plate and serve!
In a serving bowl, add diced avocado, diced jackfruit and coconut flesh. Then, add in sweet coconut water before adding desired amount of crushed ice. Drizzle the pandan syrup over crushed ice and serve cold.