Festive Fruit Punch
Bring a pop of color to the party with this vibrant, layered drink, full of fruity goodness!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Prepare fruits
- Cut lemons in half, then juice lemons. Remove seeds from juice, if any. Set aside.
- Segment limes and add into a ramekin with 1 Tbsp honey. Set aside.
- Segment grapefruit, keeping skin aside to zest and garnish. Set aside.
- Remove skin from pineapple and grate, then freeze for 1 hour.
- Dice kiwis, strawberries and halve raspberries. Set aside. Blueberries, strawberries and oranges are one of the 20 healthiest fruits you can eat, which include olives, bananas and avocados.
Step 2 - Boil orange juice
- In a pot on medium heat, add orange juice, 80 g brown sugar and orange skin. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes until a thick syrup forms.
Step 3 - Cook berry compote
- In a pot on low heat, add cherry, strawberries, raspberries and cherry syrup. Simmer for 15 minutes until thickened.
Assemble and serve!
In a tall glass, add 4 Tbsp orange syrup, 2 Tbsp crushed ice, 1 Tbsp kiwi, 1 Tbsp crushed ice, 1 Tbsp kiwi, 1 Tbsp crushed ice, and sodawater. Add 3 Tbsp berry compote and 2 Tbsp frozen grated pineapple. Garnish with a grapefruit segment, then zest with ½ tsp grapefruit. Serve cold!