Chicken & Green Beans in Coconut Milk
Bring the taste of the Philippines to your home with this rich and creamy dish. Perfect for sharing with your loved ones!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Sauté garlic, onion and shrimp paste
- In a pan on medium-high heat, heat up 2 Tbsp vegetable oil and sauté minced garlic, yellow onion and shrimp paste for 3 minutes until onions appears slightly translucent.
Step 2 - Stir-fry ground chicken
- Add in ground chicken to the pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Step 3 - Add coconut milk and chili padi
- In the same pan, add coconut milk and chili padi.
- Bring to a boil before lowering to medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 4 - Add green beans and season
- After simmering, toss in the green beans and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until green beans are cooked.
- Season to taste with fish sauce and black pepper if needed. Best eaten with white rice
Plate, garnish and serve!
Transfer to serving bowl or dish and garnish with large red chili slices. Serve hot.