Green Bean and Prawn Omelette
Crisp green beans with tender prawns, held together with a light egg omelette. The perfect harmony of flavors and textures!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Beat and season eggs
- In a bowl, beat eggs and season with ½ teaspoon of white pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
Step 2 - Fry prawns
- In a pan on medium heat, heat up 2 tablespoon of oil and fry chopped garlic and chopped chili padi until fragrant.
- Once fragrant, add the shelled and deveined prawns with long beans, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and season to taste with white pepper. Fry for 2 minutes or until prawns are turning pink.
You can replace green beans and prawns with any vegetable or meat you prefer
Step 3 - Make an omelette
- Add the egg mixture and make an omelette.
- Flip your omelette to cook the other side.
If you’re not confident in flipping your omelette as a whole, cut it into quarters using your spatula and flip each quarter individually
Garnish and serve!