Green Chicken Tikka Masala
This chicken tikka masala has a fresh taste thanks to tons of herbs that make it green
- Marinade chicken for ½ hour. Set aside.
- In a large pot, over medium heat add ghee.
- Add sliced onion and cook onion till golden brown
- Add marinated chicken, garlic, ginger paste and all the dried spices. Leave to cook until chicken is half cooked.
- Add chopped green chilies, coriander and mint leaves. Season with salt and sugar. Stir well.
- Add yogurt. Stir well. Turn heat off.
- Sprinkle golden raisins.
- Serve with rice or naan.