Also known as ‘ladoo’, this sweet coconut Indian delight is often served during happy occasions such as weddings or birthdays!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Make sweet coconut mixture
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, desiccated coconut and ½ tsp cardamom powder until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a pan on low heat. Continue stirring and mixing for 5 to 8 minutes with a spatula until it combines. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
Step 2 - Lightly roast and chop pistachio nuts
- In a pan on medium heat, dry fry pistachio nuts for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly roasted. Remove from pan.
- Roughly chop pistachio nuts and set aside.
Step 3 - Make laddu
- Once sweet coconut mixture has completely cooled, take 1 Tbsp and roll it into a ball with the palm of your hands.
Store laddu in an airtight container and refrigerate
Let's plate and serve!
Serve laddu on serving plate and garnish with chopped pistachio nuts.