Layered Taco Salad
Crowd favourite. Great party fiesta salad! Perfect for potluck. Tasty, zingy with added crunch.
- In a large pan, under medium heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Cook ground beef.
- Add taco mix. Leave to cook till browned. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, avocados, garlic, 3 Tbsp olive oil lime juice, pinch of salt and chopped coriander leaves. Set aside.
- Place black beans to the bottom layer of a large bowl.
- Add chopped Romaine lettuce
- Add cooked ground beef
- Add Salad mix.
- Add grated cheese.
- Add black olives.
- Add sour cream and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add taco chips.