Lemongrass Grilled Chicken
With plenty of aromatic lemongrass, this chicken recipe is a fresh addition to any barbecue party. You can customize it by adding chilli to make it spicy ormaking it sweeter by adding honey.
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Prepare the Marinade
- Chop the softer, inner part of the lemongrass very finely.
- Stir it together with all the other ingredients other than the chicken.
Step 2 - Marinate the Chicken
- Rub the marinade into the chicken thighs, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Step 3 - Grill the Chicken
- Prepare the grill on a medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken thighs for 20-25minutes, turning every 3 -5 minutes.
- Once charred evenly and cooked through, serve.
Let's plate and serve!