Lemongrass Prawn kebabs with Chili Lime Sauce
Tasty appetizer that is easy to put together and enjoy in minutes.
- In a bowl, add prawn, garlic, lemongrass, chili padi, and pinch of salt. Mix well. Set aside for 15 mins.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C.
- Stick each prawn onto bamboo skewers till complete.
- Place prawns on a lined baking tray.
- Brush olive oil onto the prawn skewers using a bruised lemongrass stalk.
- Bake till prawns are cooked, when they turn pink. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with generous amount of chopped coriander leaves.
Soak bamboo skewers with cold water before skewing prawns to avoid burning the bamboo sticks.
- Pound green chili and garlic with palm sugar till it forms a paste.
- Place green chilli paste in a bowl. Add warm water, fish sauce and lime juice. Stir well.
- Serve with prawn kebabs.