Mediterran Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Take the core and seeds out of the halved bell peppers. Brush the bell peppers inside and out with some olive oil.
- Bake the bell peppers on a lined baking tray for 15 minutes.
- In a deep-frying pan, heat up the olive oil on a medium heat.
- Sauté the dried oregano, lemon zest, pine nuts, diced onion and garlic until fragrant, then add the diced courgette. Fry until the courgette is softened.
- Add the cooked rice and toss everything together. Take off the heat, and season with the salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take the peppers out of the oven, and spoon the Mediterranean rice into the centers.
- Dot the tops of the rice with the fresh mozzarella cheese, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh flat-leaf parsley before serving.