Milo Dinosaur Chocolate Pancakes
Chocolate pancakes will wake your dull mornings. Sprinkle on extra Milo powder for a more malty chocolaty flavour.
Step 1 - Mix pancake batter
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, eggs, 2 tbsp cocoa powder and oil.
- Gradually add warm milk until the batter is smooth.
- In a non-stick pan, add in 1 tsp butter. When hot, ladle 1 scoop of the pancake mixture onto the pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear on the top of the pancake. Repeat process.
- Gently remove it and place it on a plate. On top of the chocolate pancakes, add whipped cream and a generous dusting of Milo powder. Sieve cocoa powder with a fine mesh strainer to avoid lumps.
If you prefer, you can add berries to the pancakes.