Miso Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet meets salty and still oh so healthy!
A fusion take on salmon and fries! Cut the oil and air-fry for a crispy, yet healthy lunch.
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Prepare salmon
- In a bowl, add miso paste, mirin, 30 ml soy sauce, 20 ml water, lemon zest and juice. Mix well.
- Coating salmon evenly with marinade, set aside for 25 minutes to marinate.
- After 25 minutes, allow salmon to drip dry, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Add salmon to the air-fryer, and air-fry at 160°C for 12 minutes.
Step 2 - Prepare potato
- While salmon is marinating, wash and peel potato, then cut into 1 cm thick batons and rinse. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a pot, add 4 L water and 100 g salt.
- When boiling, add sweet potato batons and boil for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and drain.
- Lay on a rack then bake in the oven at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Transfer to air-fryer and cook at 180°C for 6 minutes.
Let's plate and serve!
Toss sweet potato fries with 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and ¼ tsp white pepper, then serve hot on the side with salmon!