A rich, chocolatey pudding that is a perfect dessert for your Halloween party.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk, lightly beat egg yolks and sugar.
- Add Nutella and milk. Carefully mix well till incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into a saucepot.
- Place pot on low heat.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water, stir well.
- Add cornstarch mixture to the Nutella mixture and stir mixture till it thickens.
- Add gelatine and continue stirring till it thickens.
- Turn heat off. Remove saucepot.
- Stir in butter. Whisk well.
- Carefully transfer mixture to glass cups.
- Let it cool before placing it in the fridge to set.
- Before serving, top with crushed biscuits to make ‘graveyard soil’ and top it with a biscuit ‘headstone’, with the words ‘RIP’ written using icing.