One Pot Cashew, Chicken and Broccoli
Throw together this quick and easy dish with cashews, chicken and broccoli, sure to be a hit at the table!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Marinate chicken
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, ½ Tbsp oyster sauce, 1 Tbsp sesame oil and 1 Tbsp white pepper. Set aside.
Step 2 - Cook dish
- In a pan on medium heat, add 2 Tbsp vegetable oil. When hot, add cashew nuts. When lightly browned, add garlic and ginger and sweat for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli, 4 Tbsp light soy sauce, 2 Tbsp sugar and 150 ml water.
- Add marinated chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 Tbsp cornstarch with 50 ml water, then slowly add cornstarch mix into pan 1 Tbsp at a time, until gravy is at desired thickness.
Plate and serve!
Remove from heat and serve hot, with rice!