Orange Ginger Kombucha Mocktail
A light summer mocktail, refreshing, delicious and is a great crowd pleaser without the booze! What’s great is it’s full of healthy probiotics.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp sugar on each orange slice.
- Heat up pan over medium heat. Place each slice sugar side down. Leave till sugar caramelizes and is deep in colour.
- Using a fork, carefully remove burnt orange slices. Set aside.
- In a tall jug, add all ingredients. Stir well. Strain.
- Coat the rims of each glass with a bit of lemon juice
- Dip glasses in a bowl of sugar and orange rind. Set aside.
- Pour kombucha mixture into each glass. Garnish with burnt orange slice and mint.