Pad Krapow Fried Rice
- Stir all the ingredients for the sauce together until combined.
- On a wok or large sautépan, heat the vegetableoil over a high heat.
- Add the minced chicken, breaking up the meat. Sautéuntil cooked through and slightly crisp.
- Add the garlic and chili, and sautéuntil fragrant.
- Toss in the cooked Thai Riceberry Rice, and sautéuntil everything is well combined.
- Pour in the sauce, and stir to distribute evenly. Keep cooking until the liquid has mostly evaporated.
- Stir in the Thai basil leaves and take off the heat. Serve!