Pandan Cake Balls
Make these tennis-inspired Match Day snacks that look like tennis balls!
- Place cake in a large bowl.
- Using hand gloves, crush the cake into fine crumbles.
- Add 7 tablespoons of vanilla frosting (little by little) to the crumbles and mix thoroughly. Mix well. (Do not add more once it’s able to form a ball.)
- Using hands, roll handfuls of cake mixture to form a ball. Make sure each ball is tight and compact.
- Set balls on a parchment paper and leave it to cool in the fridge for about ½ hour to 40 mins.
- Squeeze white icing onto the pandan cake balls to form lines that make it look like tennis balls.