with Gula Melaka
Pandan cookies that have a buttery texture and creamy. The gula melaka taste will definitely be crowd favourites.
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Make pandan batter
- Using an electrical mixer, cream butter and brown sugar till light and creamy.
- Add egg. Continue whipping till well combined.
- Add pandan paste. Mix well.
Step 2 - Mix in dry ingredients
- Next, add all dry ingredients and continue to beat till well mixed.
- Place dough in a piping bag, with a star tip ‘1M’ size. Pipe mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8 mins or until edges are lightly brown. Remove from oven.
Step 3 - Glaze with gula Melaka
- Melt ½ cup shredded gula Melaka under low heat.
- Drizzle melted warm gula Melaka onto cookies.
Shred the gula Melaka before melting it. Try to choose a good quality Gula Melaka. If Gula Melaka gets too thick, add about 1Tbsp of water.
Let's plate and serve!