5 Spiced Fried Chicken
Savor this quick and easy snack recipe by Ili Sulaiman from Home Cooked: Malaysia.
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 servings
- 6 Chicken drumsticks
- ½ tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons light Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Salt, Sugar and coarse Black pepper
- 2 cups Vegetable oil for frying
- Butterfly the chicken drumsticks and marinate with chinese five spice powder, minced garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar for at least 1 hour
- In a wok, add oil and heat it up before frying the chicken
- Alternatively, add some oil to the marinade and bake chicken in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked
Share it with your friends.