A New Old-Fashioned Cocktail
Get this quick and easy fruit drinks recipe by Sarah Sharratt from UpRooted.
- 4 hours 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on UpRooted
- 1 tablespoon Matcha powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 8 grams Agar-agar powder
- 400 millilitres Milk
- 300 millilitres Water
- 120 grams caster Sugar
- In a small saucepan, whisk the agar-agar powder and water until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes
- Take the liquid off the heat, and whisk in the matcha paste and sugar. Let it cool
- Once the jelly mixture is cool, add in the milk Transfer to a square tin and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until set
- Serve with some red bean paste, if you like
Share it with your friends.