Alphabet Pasta Chocolate Crackles
This recipe by Adam Swanson from Everyday Gourmet is perfect for the young and young at heart!
- 15 minutes
- 18 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- 1 cup alphabet pasta
- 3 cups rice bubbles or puffed rice
- 250 grams Copha or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- ½ cup 100’s and 1000’s
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Cook pasta as per packet directions. Refresh under cold water and strain well. Place into fridge to cool. In a large bowl combine pasta, rice bubbles, Copha, icing sugar and 100’s and 1000’s and mix well.
- Pour cocoa into bowl and gently combine together. Using a tablespoon per patty case, divide mixture evenly amongst patty cases. Then place into fridge to set.
Share it with your friends.