Alternative Bread Topping For Onion Soup
Get this quick and easy alternative bread topping recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 serving
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Swiss cheese, grated
- 3-4 slices of Rye bread, cubed
- Preheat your oven 375°F and turn on your convection fan, if you have one
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Using your hands, mix in the cheese and bread
- Mound the mixture on top of four onion soup-filled ovenproof bowls
- Bake until the topping is cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Carefully remove from the oven, serve and share
Share it with your friends.