Angel Hair Pasta with Bacon, Onion, Olives and Tomato
Dish out this quick and easy pasta recipe by Adrian Richardson.
- Stir Frying
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- Bacon or pancetta, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup green olives, pitted and halved
- ½ cup semi dried (or fresh) tomatoes
- 50 grams butter
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch chives
- 100 grams parmesan, grated
- 1 packet Angel hair pasta
- In a hot pan, add the oil, bacon, onion and garlic and a pinch of salt, and stir until the onions soften.
- Add olives, tomatoes and stir through.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta as per the packet directions.
- And herbs, butter and cooked pasta into the pan and toss together.
- Plate up the pasta and top with parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
Share it with your friends.