Try this quick and easy quesadilla recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 6 servings
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ½ cup cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup tinned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup grated medium cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- Hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Good quality salsa and sour cream for garnish
- Lay out tortillas on a work surface. Spread cream cheese evenly over all 4 tortillas
- Spoon black beans over 2 tortillas then crumble bacon over beans.
- Sprinkle bacon with green onions and coriander and divided grated cheeses evenly between the 2
- Add hot sauce if you wish, sandwich tortillas together and press gently
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and gently place in quesadilla
- Cook until tortilla is crisp and golden, about 4 minutes, then gently flip and cook until crisp, another 3 to 4 minutes
- Remove and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing. Repeat with remaining quesadilla
- Slice each quesadilla into 6 and serve with salsa and sour cream
Share it with your friends.