Arugula Salad with Blistered Grapes and Sparkling Wine Vinaigrette
A salad perfect for a party by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup small red grapes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dry sparkling wine
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- 142 grams baby arugula
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for topping
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate with a slotted spoon.
- Increase the heat to medium high and add the grapes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the grapes are tender and blistered in spots, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Pour the oil from the skillet into a large measuring cup and whisk in the lemon juice and Dijon. Whisk in the sparkling wine, chives, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the arugula to a large bowl. Add the grapes on top. Pour the dressing over the salad. Top with the almonds, grate over some fresh Parmesan and serve immediately.
Share it with your friends.