Arugula Salad with White Truffle Oil, Marcona Almonds and Shaved Parmesan
Try this quick and easy salad recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 6 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 142 grams Arugula, thick stems trimmed
- ⅓ cup roasted, Salted Marcona Almonds
- ⅓ cup Golden Raisins
- White Truffle Oil, for drizzling
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese shavings
- Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and some salt and pepper in a large bowl; slowly whisk in the Olive oil
- Add the arugula, almonds and raisins and toss gently to coat. Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with the truffle oil, scatter the Parmesan on top and serve
Share it with your friends.