Avocado Chocolate and Chili Mousse
Add a sweet ending to your meal with this quick and easy chocolate dessert by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 5 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
- 1 large ripe avocado, pip removed
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- Pinch salt
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla bean extract
- Sliced chilli
- Chopped/crushed brazil nuts
- Cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients and blend until a smooth creamy texture is reached, adding extra honey, salt or chilli until preferred taste is reached.
- Top with chilli, chopped walnuts and sprinkle of cacao nibs.
Share it with your friends.