Avocado Toast with Creamy Soft Scrambled Eggs
Avocado on toast for breakfast by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
- 2 large avocados
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices multigrain or sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 57 grams cream cheese, cut into bits
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Coarsely mash the avocados in a bowl with the lemon zest and juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Spread the mash evenly onto the toasts.
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the cream cheese, eggs and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until the mixture is just set with small, creamy curds, about 5 minutes. Spoon the eggs onto the toasts and top with the radishes and chives. Sprinkle with salt.
Share it with your friends.