Baby Fennel, Beets, Halumi, Bitter Greens Salad
Enjoy this quick and easy salad recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
- 6 Baby Fennel (washed)
- 6 baby Beetroots (washed)
- 100 grams Halumi cheese
- 1 Juice of half an Orange
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- A bowl full of mixed Herbs (Fennel fronds, beet leaves, nasturtiums, elk, dandelion rocket or anything you prefer
- BBQ the fennel, beets and cheese until nicely charred
- Pop into a bowl, season with orange juice, salt, pepper and oil
- Mix in the leaves, then dig in
Share it with your friends.