Baby Spinach Salad
Whip up this quick and healthy salad recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking for Love.
- 10 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 500 grams Baby Spinach
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Japanese Cucumber
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 3 tablespoons Japanese Soy Sauce, Yamasa brand
- 3 tablespoons Grain Vinegar, Mizkan brand
- NeuVida Omega 9 Cooking Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Wash baby spinach then dry. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice cucumber in half, lengthwise, then slice diagonally.
- Grate onion using a microplane into a mixing bowl.
- Add NeuVida Omega 9 Cooking Oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add tomato, cucumber and baby spinach along with dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve in a salad bowl.
Share it with your friends.