Bacon Roasted Potatoes
Get this quick and easy bacon roasted potato recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 227 grams of fingerling potatoes (225 g)
- 6 slices of bacon, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200 °C)
- Wash potatoes and boil them until just tender, 10-15 minutes. Cut in half. Meanwhile, in a pan, cook the bacon until crispy. Drain the potatoes and place them in an oven-safe pan with the bacon, bacon fat and rosemary sprigs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, remember to stir the pan once or twice so that the potatoes are evenly browned and the bacon fat completely coats the potatoes.
Share it with your friends.