Baked Figs With Honey And Yoghurt
Try this quick and easy recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 1 cup of full-fat yogurt
- 9 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mint
- Dash orange blossom water or rosewater
- 12 fresh figs
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Stir yogurt with 3 tablespoonsp honey, mint and flower water and chill
- Cut figs in half and place in a baking dish brush with honey on flat side
- Bake for 10 minutes until warm. Serve with a spoonful of yogurt and a drizzle of honey
- Serve warm
Share it with your friends.