Baked Potato Rounds
Savor this quick and easy potato recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 servings
- 5-6 waxy Potatoes, such as Yukon Gold or Russet
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable or Olive oil
- 150 millilitres of Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup dried Shrimp (hae bee), soaked in hot water for about 20 minutes then drained
- 4 Spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Roughly chop the dried shrimp. In a wok, heat up 150ml of vegetable oil and add the dried shrimp. Fry until crispy, then remove and drain. Set aside
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Cut the potatoes into 2cm thick slices. Brush or toss the potato slices with 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil Season with salt and pepper. Lay them flat on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes, flipping over halfway. They should be golden brown and crisp on the edges but still soft within
- Let the potato slices cool slightly, then top with a dollop of sour cream, the crispy fried dried shrimp and finally, the chopped spring onion
Share it with your friends.