Banana & Coconut Pudding with Toasted Coconut Topping
Try out this simple and healthy dessert recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 15 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
- 1 packet silken tofu, organic non-GMO
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla bean extract or paste
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Agar agar
- ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Coconut Cream
- To make the topping, place coconut in a saucepan over medium heat, stir frequently until lightly golden and fragrant, set aside.
- To make the pudding, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender, mix until smooth.
- Using a piping bag, pipe some of the mixture into 4 glasses/ramekins and place in the fridge to set. Top with a little coconut cream, toasted coconut and blueberries, and serve.
Share it with your friends.