BBQ'd Miso Marinated Mushroom Skewers
Enjoy this simple and healthy mushroom recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 500 grams button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- ¼ cup warm water, use as required
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons tamari/soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Handful Rocket
- Olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Whisk together the miso, a little bit of warm water, garlic, honey, oil, sesame oil and tamari/soya sauce until well combined, adjust seasoning to suit.
- Pour dressing over mushrooms and let marinate for 30mins.
- Heat BBQ/grill pan and cook mushrooms until slightly browned 3- 5 mins, sprinkle with chives and sesame seeds before serving on a bed of rocket, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon.
Share it with your friends.