Beef Salpicao (Filipino Garlic Beef)
Savor this quick and easy Philippine-inspired recipe by Anton Amoncio.
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- 250 grams Tenderloin, cut from tips
- 1 Whole garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Liquid seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tomato paste
- Combine all ingredients
- Let it marinate for at least 1 hour
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sear the marinated beef
Share it with your friends.